Sunday, July 06, 2008

1 Golden Shower with a side of humiliation please..

I was supposed to be boating today but the weather report, was totally unfavourable. Instead, because I was already bored out of my mind by 9am this morning, I met with one of my most favourite, most long term & totally gorgeous slave boys, for a morning of wicked debauchery.

While we're at breakfast pouring over the menu, all I could think about was the last few posts that I'd responded to on the message boards.

Just at the waitress arrived to take our orders, I was totally immersed inside my head on this fantasy of taking E's Mimosa to the bathroom and returning it filled to the brim with my sweet pee... I had to restrain myself when ordering for E, not to tell that waitress that what he really wanted that morning for breakfast wasn't on the menu, but perhaps she'd be able to rustle it up for him.... 1 golden shower, and a side of humiliation...

Of course getting through breakfast was difficult. I was more than horny, and really really really wanted to cum. I kept fucking with E over breakfast, teasing him, and telling him in no uncertain terms, all that I was going to have him do to me back at his place. Every so often I'd kick off a flip flop and put my foot between his legs wanting to feel that huge hard on, that I have to admit, draws me to him, and has on more than one occasion, clouded my normally good judgment. That, and the fact that the guy really is drop dead gorgeous, make my sexual experiences with him definitely more heightened than they are with someone who isn't as pretty to look at!

Anyway, breakfast coupled with a few delicious Mimosas was one of those erotic, lazy Sunday morning events that they always should be.

After leaving we drove over to his place, actually I drove his brand new stick shift car (yummy), and the whole time we were driving, I'd realized that I'd not used the bathroom during breakfast at all and was now dying to pee (3 mimosa's and 3 waters later), and I told him in no uncertain terms that I could care less who might be in his parking garage currently, but that as soon as I took the keys out of the ignition he'd better be on his knees outside his car door waiting to drink my hot golden mimosa flavoured piss.

I was wearing a really short summer dress with no panties, so literally when I got to the passenger side of the car, I just straddled his shoulders, so his mouth was directly at the opening of my cunt, and holding onto the car door, I pissed directly into his mouth. He's so good that he swallows almost every single drop, and had anyone noticed us, they'd probably have thought I was just getting some really good oral sex. Anyway, by the time I'm done pissing on him, I'm super horny, so we run upstairs to his place.

E's got this huge water bed that I love, but before getting there I hopped up onto his new marble counter top, and laid back with my legs spread. I love making E "clean me up" and get me a little bit wetter than I already was. While he was doing that I was teasing him by rubbing my feet all over him, he's a total foot whore, who literally melts if he thinks I'm going to fuck his face with my toes. It's taken a lot of punishment to make him not cum when I put my two feet around his cock, or even squish his cock against his stomach, the first few years when we got together, (he was only about 22 then), he'd cum way before I was ready to have him cum. When I introduced the riding crop (my choice of chastity device) into our relationship, when it looked like he was close to the edge, I'd give him a sharp swat over the cock with it, and that would soon put him straight.

Now that he's 10 years older, he's mastered the art of self control & he realizes that if I'm not happy, no one is happy..

I came on his face twice, when he realized what time it was.. he's this buff, fitness guy who I guess takes some kind of protein shake thing every 3 hours, and now it was time for it... as he reached for all the ingredients, including the banana, I decided he could eat the banana, outside of the shake today... from inside of my pussy. That was a totally weird sensation when I slid it 3/4 of the way inside me, he quickly rushed over - the boy obviously loves his banana's... Just as he was about to eat it, I told him to suck it first before hand, after all it did sorta look like I had a really small cock, and it was even curved like his... ;-) I have to say that I didn't think the banana would be *that* hot, but it was...

So E got his protein shake, with a banana on the side, and I went to his bedroom to find some of my toys & of course to lay down in that king size water bed of his!

UPDATE: I'm leaving his place soon, and want some ideas for things to do tonight, and tomorrow... comments please...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hot scene, indeed Ms Nichole! A sub ought to be ordered to hold the nectar in their mouth for a bit and savor it before swallowing while the Domme observes. Another variant of the golden shower theme that I enjoy is when the Domme sits on the subs face and orders him to rim her for a bit, then shoots a little stream into the subs mouth, who then goes on to rim her a little more, and alternates rimming with pee consumption.

Also enjoy being bath boy. This involves lathering up the Domme with sponge soap during her shower while she builds up her supply of nectar. Then getting on my knees with my mouth perfectly positioned under the standing towering Domme to receive nectar that oozes out in harmony with the shower water.

Mistress Nichole said...

Thanks for sharing YOUR fantasies Randy..