Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tiger Woods

Of course 6 hours with my entire family yesterday was just about driving me over the edge when I decided we should all go Congressional Country Club for dinner & leave the little ones with the nanny. There was no way I wanted to deal with all that in the kitchen. We have MAJOR golfers in our family, and my younger sister is actually dating a very well known golfer. She graduated from St. Andrews, about 4 years ago, and my youngest sister goes into her 3rd year there, when she returns in Sept.

I had no idea that as fas as they were concerned, we'd hit jackpot, and it was a mob scene. Congressional was having their Tiger Woods town meeting about hosting the PGA, so anyone who is anyone was there last night.

It's funny, looking at us, well at least Jules and I, most people wouldn't think that underneath the expensive little black dresses, and shoes lays (for me) a raging nymphomania with a total sadistic streak for humiliating men (and the richer they are, the better, because that makes the humiliation that much more real in my mind). Once her tattoos are covered up, most people wouldn't be thinking stripper. I wonder how many men would have gotten on their knees before me, had they known that in the trunk of my car, I had the sexiest 6" stiletto, thigh high boots, a strap on, and a leather mini skirt.

As I'm walking around the club and the Senate Pub, I see tons of men that I know, (and whom up until now, I've never run into) and now I know why they're seeing me. Their wives look sedated, extremely boring, & conservative, and they all appear to have a proverbial stick up their ass. Looking around the dinner room, it was the same everywhere. Good looking, older men, stuck with these rich bitches that aren't giving it up. Most of them aren't even able to have a conversation together.

If it ever gets like that between hubby and I (where we don't even want to talk to one another over a nice meal) then I'm asking for a divorce.

Anyway, I had the best vegetable lasagne, was totally bummed that their famous lemon meringue pie wasn't on the menu, and settled for some of their white chocolate ice cream, with their delicious coffee. Even though it took 20 minutes to get seated, it is always well worth it. We made it out of there incident free & I got everyone back to their houses by 10ish. They're still asleep currently and I've got some peace and quiet at the computer for a while.

Faith took off for NYC late last night - around 2am, and I'm not sure when she's coming back. I totally have got to get motivated to go to spinning class tonight, and do something else besides.

No comments: