Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OMG, I'm wiped out. I left at 6am this morning, and I've been walking until noon... forgot to put on my strap & hr monitor, so I've no idea how far I actually went, but my fucking feet hurt something bad!!

I'm so beat, that even shopping at the mall is unappealing to me right
now.. and that NEVER happens.. especially when a slave is waving his credit card around like a man possessed (or one that's at least only thinking with his dick).

I can't tell you how bad I want my toes & the soles of my feet sucked
on right now!!

OK I have got to get motivated here, maybe a quick masturbation
session and a cold shower will make everything all ok in my world again, and then I can drive over to Montgomery Mall. After all I see Victoria Secrets and I so need some new matching bras & panties... I see Nine West and Steve Madden, and I'm such a shoe whore..... I see Lush.. and I so need some new body butter, and face cream.... I see Nordstroms Cafe and they have the best friggin soups and salads EVER... ok the motivation is coming back, and I'll only be like 2 hours late.. he has nothing that interesting to do anyway than wait around for me, right?

I can then come home, have a nice soak in the tub, and then get all
prettied up for the munch in Laurel tonight, (actually all I can really think about is using & abusing my little slut, and taking him roughly with my strap on.. that's after he's worshiped every inch of my long ass legs)... GOD my feet are so sweaty and gross right now... I don't even want to take my sneakers off... yuck!!!

So here goes... are you really thinking about licking my sweaty, dirty feet right now? Or are you thinking about how hot it is outside, and how sweaty and wet my ass must be in these little shorts??




You know you want to eat and suck on them, don't you?? Or what about my ass straddling your face right now??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm Mistress I'm begging please let me clean your feet for you! I'm 20 minutes away at most, and would love to spend the afternoon serving you. I sent you an email with my phone number and photo. JD.