Saturday, July 05, 2008

Polyamory Groups

Polyamory (from Greek πολυ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [literally “love”]) is the desire, practice, or acceptance of having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time with the full knowledge and consent of everyone involved. Polyamorous perspectives differ from monogamous perspectives, in that they reflect one or more partner's wish(es) to have further meaningful relationships and to accommodate these alongside their existing relationships.

The term polyamory is sometimes abbreviated to poly, especially as a form of self-description, and is sometimes described as consensual, ethical, or responsible non-monogamy.

I just joined a polyamory group that I found on meetup. After browsing through their members, I don't think that particular group will be my thing though. I'm not even sure that polyamory is my thing. I think that I differ in that I'm totally into women & I'm not interested in banging some dude... Maybe my thing is really just voyeurism, or casual sex / "swinging" (soft swap) or maybe what I really have is an open marriage.

At times throughout my 15+ year relationship with my husband, I've had numerous girlfriends. Some have even moved in with us, and although I didn't put that label on it, I guess it was like our own version of "big love" - but in reverse.
The difference for me was that these women were *mine*. If at times I allowed my husband to participate, then it was his lucky night.

On the other side of our bed I have this dark need to be served, and to humiliate, beat & degrade men. I have no interest in fucking other men, unless it's via a strap on that I'm wearing.

With the over abundance of sex that I already have with my husband, and then us talking to one another about fantasies that we're currently having, it seems like there would always be a need for us to have other people on speed dial, so what's that called??

I totally don't think that one person can totally fulfill another person's needs, whether those needs are sexual, intellectual, emotional or otherwise.


What I really want to know is ---- Why don't they do a show, or have a "compound" that's run by women? Women who have multiple "husbands"? Why are all those fundamentalist, or Mormon groups that they show in the news, all patriarchal societies?) Even to some degree swinging is a very man driven activity. At times I feel bad for the women, who I've perceived to have been coerced into it, although I suspect that most women in a poly relationship, love that they have more help with laundry, cooking dinner, cleaning up the house etc., and are only too happy to have several nights a week of no sex required...

In my mind, I want several men to do the laundry, cook the dinners, fix the house, and I play with the women that I bring home, while only the most deserving of the men would get to participate in it. What group do I need to join??? Comments please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress-

Again, another blog that hits on one of my societal peeves.

i am of the particular opinion that we allow society to be dominated by men because so many of us are afraid of evolution. i have always been a major believer in the inherent dominance of females, in that women are naturally blessed with the genetics to be protectors, defenders, intellectuals and also have the strength to balance all of those tasks as well. We're not a society heavy on the mental side of the coin, so, men, who, for the most part are nasty, brutish, rude and angry individuals who look to conquer and own, rise to the top.

That's so unfortunate to me, as i feel in a society with a more feminine bent, there would be passion, beauty, strength and acceptance as the goals, which would create harmony.

In a fantastic dream world, i'd love to exist in some sort of matriarchal system where my worth is derived from how much pleasure i bring to someone else by being of service. i love, and attempt to embody the idea of what wold happen if male agression was channeled toward pleasure instead of pain. Placing sex and sensuality as the goal of such an enterprise would be really stimulating and enticing as it would really lead to some fabulous situations as we as men would have no other option but to capitulate or lose out on the most important of male ends. Sex.

This blog really put something out there important, and i hope everyone seriously considers how beneficial a matriarch driven society could be both in theory and practice.

Humbly,
keith
(unbridledlasciviousness)

Anonymous said...

Mistress - I've felt for a while that you aren't good for my health. You are always interesting, and whenever I read something that you've written I get turned on again,and just stay fixated on how much I yearn to serve you.

That sexy voice of yours, first whispering and forcing me to strain to hear you & then cracking like a whip makes me quiver, and want to do anything you say.

The mental mind fuck that you put upon me when you're dressed in leather, or when you're in jeans is something that puts me totally over the edge.

If I'm not going to be able to say no to you, then you should at least come with a warning. "Smoking hot, exuding sensuality & will break you at will".

Knowing you for all these years I can definitely say that whatever you're doing in your relationship, you're doing it right. Your husband is one very lucky man.

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole,i don't think you shuld try to define yourself. You are perfect just the way you are.

Anonymous said...

Mistress, I'm divorced and want to serve you & spoil you. I've sent you a little something in the mail that should arrive via fedex tomorrow. Please know that I'm sincere & only interested in making your life easier. Please Mistress Nichole email me back at SugarDaddyinMD4U @ Hotmail DOT com.