Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yummy..

I decided very last minute to call up my sub Josh & invite him to cum with me, hubby, Faith and her boyfriend to Tabu last night. Josh has been dying to watch my husband pump me full of his cum and then be allowed to eat it out of my steaming hot little pussy. For years I've kinda brought this up now and then to my hubby, (as a fantasy), and the reason being is that I want him to think that it's all his idea, and that I'm not pulling the strings as usual ;-) Of course over the last two or three weeks since I've been playing with my newest little slutty bitch boy Mike, my mind has been working overtime to find ways to really introduce my hubby right smack bang into the middle of it.

I decided I'd use Josh because for one, he and hubby have met each other a few times in the past, so hubby might be just that bit more comfortable, and I'll be more likely to completely get satisfied....

Hubby was thrilled when I put on a sexy red dress that he'd bought me a few weeks before, with some fuck me pumps by Carlos Santana. When Josh arrived is when I decided to tell hubby that he was coming along for clean up purposes. Josh's cock was bursting out of his shorts the entire ride up to Catonsville.. he thinks my husband is a total stud, and he's always asking him what kinda workouts he does to get his chest, arms and thighs so big... so I know he couldn't believe his luck in actually being able to see hubby's nice big ass cock pumping me while he watched.

When we arrived my friend Rachel was already waiting for us. She led us downstairs to the room that she'd scoped out for us. I have this rule that the door has to stay open, cause I like being watched - whereas hubby is a bit shy - he prefers to watch me, or others, rather than be on display, so I wanted to see him squirm a bit too ;-)

I told Rachel to take hubby's shorts down, and suck his cock while I rode Josh's face to get my already wet pussy, just a bit wetter. I spent the next ten minutes telling Josh how he'd NEVER get his sissy little cock near me, or any woman, and that all he'd be good for was face-sitting. I took Faith's panties off her, and made Josh put them on, and then had him get a good ring side seat next to me, while I bent over in front of my husband and stuck my ass against his hard throbbing cock. When I glanced up to the door, I noticed we had about 4 couples filling the doorway watching us. That just got me even hotter, and I told hubby to fill me up with his hot cock. I pulled Josh over, and allowed him to kiss me, while hubby drilled me from behind. Rachel was sucking on my tits, and when I looked down at Josh - his panties were now soaked with pre-cum. It was very fucking hot.

I then told hubby to stop so I could climb on top of him, and take his cock much deeper inside, plus I wanted to be able to kiss and play with Rachel a bit. Before I climbed onto his cock again, I sat down again on Josh's face. The boy was totally going crazy. I rode his face for a few minutes, before getting back over to hubby. Rachel then sat down on hubby's face, so we were now able to kiss each other, and fondle each other. By now, the couples had completely come into the room, and a ton of single guys were now peering in the door, and I could see a few of them had their cocks out - that just totally about put me over the edge!!

I rode hubby hard, and told him to shoot a big hot steamy load of cum into my cunt - he was more than happy to oblige. I stood up, and moved myself onto the couch, spread my legs wide, and demanded that Josh crawl over on his hands and knees to clean me up. That boy was right up in my pussy within seconds, and was begging me to allow him to cum, through mouthfuls of hubby's semen.

It was sooooo fucking hot!!!! After I came for a second time, I told hubby that he was to come upstairs with us and hang out for a little bit - I wanted to dance, get a drink and mingle. I really wanted to see if there were any chicks upstairs that I knew, and could invite downstairs for our 2nd go around.

We ran into a few people that we've known for years, and we spent most of the night declining advances. There's no way that I'm playing tame "wife swapping" games with some lame dude, who doesn't know how to please me, besides if there's not some form of domination involved, I'm totally not into it. There were a few big ass black guys that kept hitting on me, and I hate to even go there again because that was one of my biggest fucking fantasies that I could get off on in under 30 seconds, but once I did it, it was the worst fucking let down ever. Talk about fantasy not matching up with reality. I of course had to pick the black dude with the biggest cock, and he's the only guy I've ever been with since I've been with my husband, but unfortunately I was in the swimming pool when I went to straddle him. He couldn't even get the head of his cock into my cunt, so it was a total flop, and one which he wanted to revisit many times there after, which I declined. SO anyway, years have gone by since that one time experience, and I've so been off the black guy thing ever since then... until Sat night. Some of the guys that were hitting on me were the hottest fucking men I've ever seen, with muscles that I just couldn't stop oogling. One black guy followed me to the bathroom, and dropped his shorts to show me his cock... it took all my control to not push him to the floor and jump right on it. Since last night, I've masturbated several times thinking about his cock.

Anyway after all that dancing and bumping and grinding with several hot girls on the dance floor, I could feel some of hubby's cum dripping out of my cunt, and slipping onto my thighs. I saw Josh sitting watching me, so I went over, stood up onto the couch, and ground my cunt into his face. My dress was short enough that you could so see my butt cheeks if I raised my arms above my head. I made Josh sit forward a little so that I could put a leg around each of his shoulders and climb onto him, so that my pussy was right into front of his mouth, and I just held onto the wall while I rode his face.

Hubby came over to tell me that he'd found this really sexy girl, and he wanted us to go watch her. I grabbed Josh and Rachel and we followed her downstairs. She was something else. She laid down on one of the big beds downstairs, and told everyone that she wanted to do as many guys as possible, and she spread her legs wide,. and.... within 3 minutes I was bored out of my mind. So she was getting gangbanged, but she was soooo not into it. She was super hot, but she just laid there and didn't make a peep. She had a huge crowd of people watching, so I decided they could have my upfront row seat, I was going to strap myself into a swing behind all the action, and see what happened...

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that I took off my dress, and slipped on my strap on, and then strapped myself into the swing... ;-)

Rachel came over and got down on her knees and started eating my pussy, I laid back and lifted my legs up into the air, and pretty soon some guy was sucking on my toes, another guy was massaging my head and shoulders, another guy was running his hands all over my other leg, and I could see Josh and my hubby looking like "oh shit", "what the fucks happening". I told Rachel to climb up onto my cock, and she and I rocked it out to one hell of an orgasm. I told the guys that I wanted them to cum over my feet and legs, and then Josh would have to clean it all up. It was really fucking hot.

I had an awesome fucking time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichole - last night was THE best night of my life so far. In all the time I've known you and with all the stuff we've done together, this outranks it. I can't wait to see you again. Reading the blog post just now made me blow a load right across the table. It would have made you proud. Josh.

SJ Stone said...

hahaha, well, sounds like someone is having a fun little ride! haven't been to Tabu, and honestly it doesn't seem like my kind of place (from all I've heard). but who knows? i have some friends who frequent it. i prefer Rapture, although i bet the people at Tabu are better looking!

Anonymous said...

Mistress, please please please tell me how I get to be one of your litle bitches? I read your blog every single day and spend all day and night thinking of nothing except you. I'd do anything you asked. I'm single, 35, great shape, love the outdoors, and I know how to take very good care of you. Please please please I'm begging, send me an email! umd34@yahoo.com

Mistress Nichole said...

Josh - always knew you had it in you.

Scott - Where is Rapture? And how about a date? I'm driving of course ;-)

UMD - Let's meet for a coffee.. Starbucks, Columbia Mall - ummm tomorrow AM? I'll email you with the details.

Anonymous said...

Mistress, OMG I'd love to meet you for a coffee. I work Mon-Fri but can set my own hours, so just tell me the time and I'll be there. With bells on if necessary. I don't want to freak you out but I feel as if I should disclose this up front. I think I'm pretty sure I know your husband, and I am pretty sure you and I have met at least twice previously. Will this be a problem for you? I understand if it is. umd34@yahoo.com

Mistress Nichole said...

UMD - that's certainly interest ing, and I think it will depend on WHO you are, whether or not it's a problem for either him or me. If he hates you already, this will not help your cause. Call or email me.