Monday, July 21, 2008

Sugar Daddy..

Sugar Daddy n md - just wanted to say thanks, I actually love the undies you bought me, and that says a lot coming from someone who never really wears them! I do think it's kinda hot to take them off in public and make you put them on instead... ;-) The David Yurman necklace was adorable, and you picked out exactly the piece I would have picked! I just found the Figaro Pave Heart Bracelet to match. I'll see you at Montgomery Mall, Tuesday at noonish! Faith LOVES the undies, and wants some in her size - you know like a size 2 or something ridiculous. She's going to come meet us for lunch & maybe if you're lucky, we'll shop till we drop and then eat ;-) Something other than sushi btw, otherwise I won't poop for days & although neither of us wants to watch that, we'd love to do it facing away from each other... (like butt to butt) could you handle it? Clean up too... while we go get in the jacuzzi..

No comments: