Saturday, July 26, 2008

So all this telling 8 hunky men what to do all day has got me a little hot under the collar. The good news is that pulling these houses together and having us move completely into the one in Montgomery County is going much quicker than I expected!

Faith and I have been dividing our time between the pool & the couch - I'm trying to catch up on Entourage before the new series starts, and just got done re-watching one of my favourite all time episodes.. the one were the Pussy Patrol go to bat for aqua-man, and take the sissy journalist with a huge fucking big black strap on!! My kinda girls! Loved the line, "we lick ass by day, and we kick ass by night"!!

I spent the early morning at a spinning class, and at some point this weekend I'd like to find a bosu balance ball, so that I can text on it from my new sidekick slide, which I love! Means that I can nix the idea of buying a new laptop, because the sidekick is so damn handy & I can get a core workout in too. I'm such the multi-tasker!

I'm trying to figure out if I should reward my hubby tonight by taking him to a swingers club, and allow him to watch me get it on with a girl, or if I should just go to the swingers club tonight with Faith, Rachel and a couple of our other girlfriends, and have our own fun. Choices, choices...

2 comments:

SJ Stone said...

stumbled onto here after seeing you on collarme -- what a trip!! sounds like you are having fun!! gotta love it!

Mistress Nichole said...

Is that really you? Very cute if so. If in the md/dc/va area drop me an email....