Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Should I be creeped out????

Ok the weird part of me is strangely turned on by this, but whenever my friends read this kinda shit, they freak the hell out, and tell me that I'm going to be the next girl found chopped up into pieces and strewn into the potomac!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's cute, but not as cute as you! I like the fact that you've got some meat on your bones, and you have gorgeous legs. I watched you dancing last week with your friends and all I kept thinking about was submitting myself to you. Loved it when you took off those high heels and danced barefoot. I imagined following you to the bathroom and cleaning the soles of your feet for you.

Ok so this is not the first time somethings gotten posted, and someone has mentioned previously on another post what I've been wearing at some place I've been to (red high heels at DIVA Wed). I wanna know why you'd just sit and watch me all night? Why wouldn't you come over and try your luck? Or at least do it the old fashioned way by sending the waitress over with a drink telling me it's from the handsome stranger at the bar...!! LOL.
As for your actual message, thanks for the compliments! Considering that I walked around barefoot for a little bit, I'd actually have really been turned on by you offering to clean them with your tongue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's creepy. If a man can't approach you & say hello there could well be sinister reasons behind it.

What woman would want to play with some guy who literally can't summon up the nerve to say hello, or even break the ice with a drink. I love reading your exploits but I hope that when you go out you leave a note or something just to be safe.

Men, do us all a favor and grow some balls! Just because we like you submissive doesn't mean we want to date retards. Lynn

Mistress Nichole said...

Lynn, totally agree about the not wanting to play with some man who can't even string a sentence together to say hello. If it's that he's nervous and doesn't know what to expect from me, then that's one thing, but to sit like a bump on a log all night long with nothing funny, interesting or dirty to say, then you must be a real winner.

I figure if someone is going to grab a girl, then if they've done any homework at all, it wouldn't be *THIS* girl. Not when I've beat the shit out of men for a living ;-)

Wonder does it make me sinister to have thoughts of grabbing a guy and stuffing him into my trunk and taking off with him... and then having my wicked way with him?