Saturday, July 19, 2008

Congressional..


Last night I decided to go hang out at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda & have dinner & drinks in the pub. I took 5 of my girlfriends along who were dying to see how the other half lives ;-) It really is pretentious, and I'm so not, but every once in a while I do love getting dressed up & embracing it. If the other members of Congressional had looked over at our table of 6 women, they would never have known that all 6 of us have these very kinky, exciting sex lives. After an amazing meal (I actually was craving their Petite fillet Mignon, and couldn't wait for their famous lemon meringue pie), and several martini's, margaritas, and lots of fun conversation, Faith and I actually made it back home before midnight! Wonders will never cease!

Today I'm headed back over for a round of golf with my husband, and some fun in the pool with my nanny and kids. Tonight, I'm thinking of going by myself to check out this club in Columbia that I've heard is full of men who want to worship women like me... Mmmmm...

Anyone else a member of Congressional??

No comments: