Monday, July 21, 2008

Mmmmmm I am so NOT that girl.

I'm doing a lot of things I NEVER usually do (WTF has come over me)? Like yesterday... I got an email from a sub who mentioned that he's followed me for approx 10+ years, and would love the opportunity to serve me. It was short, sweet and to the point, and he included his photo and his tel # for me to call him. (He followed the directions). I called him up and we chatted for a few minutes, and by early afternoon I had made plans to go out and see him that evening.

When he arrives he's very cute looking, and suitably nervous. He tells me that he spent the day jerking off over my blog & pics, and shaving his cock and balls completely bare (just the way I love 'em).

We had the entire bar to ourselves so I sit back and see if I can make him squirm. Turns out I'd never responded to any of his emails over the years, until today. It was probably that 10+ years ago, he kept mentioning he was in grad school and back then, I would have thought he was too young.

He's really shy about public play, (which will make me want it more) and I'm sure he almost choked when I told him that I wasn't wearing any panties, and that now there were a few other people in the bar, that I'd kinda get into making him watch me cum.

So.. he kept begging me to either come with him to a hotel close by my house, or come back to his place in the city, so he could serve me and as it turns out, I had an early AM Dr's appt down by the zoo, so I decided that not only would I come home with him, but that I'd spend the night with him! I AM SO NOT THIS GIRL! WTF??? I couldn't really get it straight in my head if I was doing it for convenience or if I was really into him & the whole idea of him serving me all night long....

When we arrived, he had some champagne & made me a mimosa, and we talked some more while he gave me a foot, leg and ass massage (my ass still fucking hurts from last Thursday night). Pretty soon we took it into the bedroom, and oh my god, the guy had actually made his bed! I think the only times I climb into my bed when it's made, are when the maid has changed the sheets etc.,

I so wish I'd been finished with my period. I feel like I've had it forever. At least since last Thursday :-( I would much rather have been riding his face, rather than having him just between my legs. I was soooo cumming when he was sucking on my tits, it feels like heaven to me, and helps make the muscles around my cunt contract for a much stronger orgasm. Watching him jerk off for me was a total turn on.

SO, the pros:
  • This boy can come several times and I love that.
  • I love that his place was clean & actually pretty neat & tidy, considering he didn't know I was going to come over.
  • I love that he's competitive. He wanted to know immediately how he can rise up the ranks, and become a favourite plaything.
  • I love that he can follow directions.
  • I love that he knew I'd like him to be shaved, and that he took the initiative to do it.
  • He loves girls my size.
  • He's not married (and therefore his time is much less scheduled).
  • He gave me my own new toothbrush (awwwwww).
  • He had a pillow filled with water that was soooo comfy.
Now, the cons:
  • He didn't have a hairdryer! (D'oh, neither actually do I currently, as Faith fried it last Thursday).
  • He drives super slow.
  • He's not very verbal (I love to talk dirty, and love hearing guys talk dirty)
  • With me, he was a little all over the place, like a kid in a candy store! It could just be that he was so excited he was trying to cram it all in, and to be fair on him, the first time I'm with a sub, I am not my usual demanding self, because I'm trying to scope out their natural submissiveness (if they have any) and see what areas need improving upon!
  • He swears he's not into strap ons & that he's completely heterosexual
Hmmmm... there have to be more cons that just 5?

At around 1am, Faith called me to tell me she was leaving NYC and would see me at home in about 4 hours, so I decided that it was probably better for me to not spend the night with him. Besides which, I haven't any interest in those "tense" or "awkward" moments in the morning, which I had managed to so completely avoid when I was single, but which my single girlfriends talk about constantly... so no thanks, not when I don't know someone at all. I was also more than a tad horny, and wanted to fuck my husband.

It's now 10am, and I've already driven down to DC, had the Dr's appt, and driven back home. I promised Faith that I'd come with her to see HER client today at 2pm, but I'm not sure that I'm at all in the mood. This would be a first for me. Her clients and mine are SO different. She massages them, I'm the one getting massaged... She's nice.. I'm not. She's getting paid, I'm not. Shit, it's all too weird for me to wrap my head around. I did talk to her guy on the phone this morning, and he did seem utterly normal and very nice, and I do love getting off with Faith. However, in my mind, doing it in front of subs before, is good, but this guy isn't submissive, and god help him if he wants to "direct", cause I'm so not that girl..

Tomorrow night, I'm going to the "Your Mama" munch at Don Pablos in Laurel with Mike, and after that I'm going back to his place with a pair of thigh high stockings, boots, and a strap on... I'm very much looking forward to it ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nicole can anyone come to the your mama munch tomorrow night? I'd love to be able to sit down at the same table as you and hang on your every word, and serve you in any way you need. Paul.

Mistress Nichole said...

Yes anyone can, but I think Lynne would like everyone to tell her before hand. You can do that via her yahoo group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourMAMA/

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys tomorrow night!!

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole I can't come out tomorrow night as I have a business meeting, but is there any way I could meet you one other night this week? Josh.

Mistress Nichole said...

Josh, I miss you! I feel like with your Vegas trip etc., I've hardly seen you since I've gotten back into town! I would love to do brunch with you, (if we can go to Eastern Market hang out, even better) and I think I'm free Saturday night too ;-) The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!