Monday, July 14, 2008

Faith...

Now the only thing better than splashing around in my pool, would have been to have a subbie worshiping my feet, while I float around with Faith. (Faith is my gf from NJ, she's staying with me & hubby for a while, although we'll be taking a trip up to NYC on Wednesday together). These are totally last minute fooling around shots, and I'll post some more pics to the yahoo group later - or tomorrow... but if you look below, here's a few of her by the pool this evening:

Oh and to follow the conversation you should join my yahoo group.



Faith & I (and peachy) will probably be up in Frederick on Thursday night at Pastimes Cafe. Tomorrow night (Tuesday) I'm going to meetup with Mike (the sub from 2 Thursday nights ago) and go to the Black Rose meeting with him.

Gotta run, I'm off out for dinner with the family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's cute, but not as cute as you! I like the fact that you've got some meat on your bones, and you have gorgeous legs. I watched you dancing last week with your friends and all I kept thinking about was submitting myself to you. Loved it when you took off those high heels and danced barefoot. I imagined following you to the bathroom and cleaning the soles of your feet for you.