Thursday, July 10, 2008

Me so horny!

I can't even tell you how many times I came last night. I hiked 8 miles in the morning, and had a lot of quiet time to think....

I've had all sorts of dirty thoughts running through my head since yesterday. I'm going to wear a super short black "school girl" kinda looking mini skirt, no panties, high heels, and I think it would be so hot to have a submissive guy follow us upstairs to the hotel room today/tonight, and order him to strip completely naked in front of the 3 (or possibly 4 of us), and look him over & tell him exactly what we intend to do to him now that we have him. I plan on bringing a little bag of implements, and intend on making this little subbie amuse us. We'll sit ourselves in a circle, while he's on the floor at our feet, and after having him worship our toes, and feet, we'll force him to take turns eating us out, while we verbally humiliate him some more. That little fantasy took on about 30 different scenarios in my head, and kept me wet all day and night so of course that led me to call up two different girlfriends & ask them to come over and play with me last night.

I brought home one of my girlfriends yesterday evening, with the sole purpose of fucking her with a new strap on I'd bought earlier in the afternoon, as I was just THAT horny. I was also waiting for my other girlfriend from NJ to arrive in town, but couldn't help having a 3-some with GF#1 and hubby before she made it in. GF #2 left NYC last night at 1am, and walked in my front door about two hours ago. When she arrived it was time for another round, again another 3-some because girlfriend #1 was by this time completely passed out in the bed next to us.

Anyway, my pussy has god knows how many loads of my husbands cum inside me, and he's now fast asleep like a baby curled up between two chicks, while I write this blog entry.

SO tonight Miss Rachel will be late, she's got some wine event at Boordy between 4 and 8pm, but I'll have two girlfriends with me for our "interviews". (One being my sub peechy sweet - I haven't seen her in at least two years, and the other my hot sexy friend from NJ) I'm looking forward to being served.

I'm off to the gym, and this is probably riddled with spelling mistakes because I've not slept a fucking wink all night!

No comments: