Monday, July 14, 2008

Boating..and Sunday Night...

(ME)
I took off on Sunday morning with Peachy to go meet up with John - a guy that I've chatted with from my yahoo group. He had offered to take me boating so I could have a relaxing day and get to know him better.... I had a really great time. He's got a really cool personality, makes me laugh, and is into a ton of the same things I am.... (Uugghh - My tits are way too white in that photo)...

Anyway, I was so happy to lay around on the boat, splash about in the water, drink some Sangria (which by the way John, I'm going to teach you how to make properly for next time), and get my pussy worshiped!!

He wrote up the following for my blog post today and because I'm beat, and can't be bothered I'm going to just copy/paste it in...

"
Ms.Nichole - It was fantastic and an honor for this chastity slave to finally meet you yesterday - You are even more beautifull in person and really ~SEXY~ - Your subby Peachy is also Hot - After we had dropped anchor in that secluded cove on the Magathy River i was unsure of what would happen - As i watched Peachy looking lovelingly at your shaved pussy i was hoping that i would be allowed to service you and when you looked at me and pointed to your pussy and said get to work, my heart pounded with excitement - After you had your first orgasm i was even more excited when you told Peachy to pee on me - Her Hot nectar pouring down on my encased cock was delitefull and she tasted wonderfull - Servicing her also was a treat that i did not expect but the highlight was when you had me service you for a second time and that massive orgasm you had again - You moaning as my tongue worked so tenderly on your clit and sucking on your pussy lips made me hard inside my CB-3000 - i look forward to the next boat trip with you and Peachy and meeting and serving more of your girlfriends - You asked me if i could take on 4 or 5 ladies on the next trip and i said i am and will be up to the task - Your Chastity slave - john"

(ME)
(ME)
SO, of course John was completely taken by Peachy and those fucking massive titties of hers. When she was in the water, I got her to take her top off, and those bloody things are life saving vests all on their own. The picture below really doesn't do them justice, because I'm looking down on them, but when you see them up close and personal, they really could smother a person very easily.

She helped John with the boat, and the ropes etc., because god knows I'm not going to, and they spent some time chatting in the water while I sunbathed. She spent most of her time under the boat, out of the sun.

It seems most of you are quite inquisitive about her, and her role... well she's my sub, and she does what I say... however, depending on what games I want to play with you lot, she may or may not be told do something other than be submissive to me. I may want her to dominate you, or I may want her to join you in serving me. Depends on my mood.. get it?

(PEACHY)
After the boat trip our plan was to go meet Andrew - some little Indian guy from the yahoo group, for dinner in Columbia. His first mistake was calling me back on a number I HAD NOT GIVEN HIM. I'd called him from the boat to find out if he was available to meet for an interview, and he had the NERVE and the AUDACITY to call back on it.

I don't give out my number, because then I have all you little dweebs thinking you can call me whenever you fucking like. It's not dial-a-domme & I'll call you WHEN and if I WANT to talk to you, or get you to come serve me. I give my number out to a chosen few, and I have to know you, or want you pretty badly to give you my phone number.

His second mistake was not arriving on time, and had I not been really bored, we'd have booked out of there, and that would have been that.

His third mistake was while we were eating dinner, having his friend call up and ask to come join us.

His fourth mistake was allowing his friend to call back again and beg me to teach him about me being a "dom" and then asking if we'd meet him in a hotel... Dudes, I know I'm kinda horny a lot, but I'm the one doing the choosing, and not you.

Anyway, our deal was that after dinner, I had plans with my other girlfriends to go with Peachy & Faith and meet them at Merriweather for the John Mayer concert, however it started flash flooding and that sorta made us ditch that idea completely, so I told Andrew that we could go to a hotel and he could give us both a massage..... but there's this other guy that I've been wanting to meet. He answered an ad I'd placed on SA & although I initially rejected him, after we talked I loved his voice on the phone, and he was funny. (Dudes, I like funny.... you make me laugh, and literally I'll find some time for you). SO, on the way to the hotel, in the pouring down rain, I called him up and it just so happened that he was in Clarkesville, about 5 miles from my house, and about 9 miles from the hotel. I gave him directions, and told him to come over, and just talking to him again on the phone, got me totally wet. He has a southern accent I think, and he knows how to talk dirty in a hot, good way, as opposed to in a bad, gross, way.

SO, now I had a dilemma - allow Andrew a chance to redeem himself, or blow him off completely. Well I'm not totally heartless, so I spent some MORE time with him, but there were more no-nos... he lies, which is not a good thing to do with me. If you must lie, then be a good liar. It's a turn off completely when you SUCK at it. I told Andrew to go sit naked in the corner, and wait for me. As it's all about me, and me getting off and having a good time, then I saw absolutely no reason why I shouldn't bring Marc along. I went downstairs to the lobby where he was sitting on the couch waiting for me, and as soon as I sat down next to him, he knew exactly what I wanted... his finger in my pussy. We were in a completely public place, and I was cumming all over his hand, while sitting on the hotel couch. We spotted the hotel pool, and decided to go check it out, I wanted him to eat me out while under the water... However, when we went in there was a couple in the hot tub, and a woman swimming laps in the pool. We found a table and sat down, for the sole purpose of having him make me cum yet again. I'm a squirter.. but it's got to be with the right person, and it's got to be when I'm completely relaxed. When I squirt, I can squirt my cum right across a room, literally. Well I put my feet up on the chair next to him, and he reached over, and fingered my pussy and a few times we had to stop suddenly because the people would look over or someone else came in, but within a few more minutes of talking, and him playing with my pussy, and I came all over both seats.

So now, out of the complete blue, a guy I've never met, or played with before, has made me cum big time - he's coming upstairs with me. I made Andrew serve me by getting me towels, conditioner, lotions etc., throughout the night, and then made him sit and listen while I played some more with Marc.

I'm finishing this up, and this part is kinda private and just for Marc, so the rest of you can think about whatever...

Dude, I'm still cracking up... I don't even know what to say, except I can't believe that shit happened :-) It's totally NOT the norm for me, nor was having your cock up inside my pussy the norm. Hubby and I had an agreement, I was NEVER into actually "doing" guys, and aside from my husband you're the only one I've been with. SO.... he's currently adjusting to the news that I may have a new hobby & he and I have had 4 rounds of awesome fucking sex, with me detailing everything to him. Of course then reality sets in and he pouts for a bit, and he's feeling a little deflated. He was awfully worried that your cock might be bigger than his... it isn't.

YOU, I may give my number to... next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole I would love to serve you and trust me I'm not one of these jerk offs who waste your precious time. I'd love to take you to Pazos for dinner then dancing, then bring you home and do anything you ask. Your breasts are amazing! what I wouldn't give to spend some time with you. Matt.

Mistress Nichole said...

Matt, Pazos is nice but not very intimate.. Thanks for the compliments on the very white tits ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole how do I go about setting up a time for us to go out? I would love to date you. I've sent you an email yesterday but am wondering if theres something I'm missing? Matt.

Mistress Nichole said...

Matt a date? Well I didn't really consider that any of this involved "dating". I'd suggest you coming out tonight to Pastimes, just so I can at least say hello and get to know you a little.

I'm not at all sure if I'd go to Pazos without meeting you first, (that could be a long dinner) although I did go boating with John without first meeting him.. it all depends on the banter, and chemistry between us.

My number one gripe with most men is that they're not forthcoming with their interests.