Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fucking Tired....

I didn't know how much cock my little slut might be able to take, so I found two of my smallest , and decided to throw them in the washing machine with my dress ;-) Stuck them in the tumble dryer and stuck it on air dry for 12 minutes while I hopped in the shower. When I opened up the door, one was missing... completely gone... I bent down to take a good look in the dryer, totally befuddled.. and happened to glance up.. there was my purple g spot cock completely suctioned to the top of the dryer barrel, and I had to pull and pull on it to get it to come off... Totally fucking hilarious.

Anyway, due to my bad time keeping skills all day long, I was about 15 minutes late getting to "Your Mama" meet n greet. Wish I'd known they really were in the same age group as my mama. I'm totally glad I met Lynne, but there was this whole Natzi name tag wearing rule, and they just wouldn't quit with it. It was very weird. Not my bag. My little sissy cock sucker and I sat down briefly - very briefly, just long enough for us to figure out new plans. The new plans turned out to be very awesome!

We drove down to DC to the TNG meetup, --- that was off the hook. I finally got to meet Goddess Lexi, and Mistress Lynn.

I don't know which sub told me that Lynn and I would totally hit it off, but she's awesome. I think our personalities might be a lot alike. I spent ages talking to Lexi, and really enjoyed her. She's smart, funny, and absolutely gorgeous.

Unfortunately? I was so horny to take M. back to his place and fuck him with one or both of my strap ons, that my mind kept wandering, so much so that I told M. it was time to go. If you're young, hip, crazy and like to party, clearly TNG (on special event nights), and not the black rose is the place to be. Everyone looked like they were having a great time, and they were all mostly in my age group, or younger.

I drove us back to his place, where I had him put my stockings on me, then my thigh high boots, then my strap on, and then I stood up and took off my dress. He was such a horny little bitch. He couldn't wait to wrap his lips around my cock, but I made him wait.. I Wanted to be a cock tease!

First I made him take my 6" stiletto heel in his mouth, and suck it, then I had him worship his way up my boots, all the way to the top. I had about 3" of stocking tops peeking out at the top of the thigh high boots, and I made him kiss all the way around the top of my thigh. THEN it was time for the main course.

The little bitch sucked it so fucking good, I humped his face, and made him gag a few times ;-) choking on my cock. I demanded that he beg for my cock up his ass, and I grabbed some of his lube. I squeezed the lube all over the head of my cock, and rubbed it all over. I forced him to get onto his knees on his big four poster bed, and I climbed out, and stood up next to the bed, I pulled his ass back towards me, took aim, and stuck it right in.

Just as I was getting into the groove, and really about to cum hard, he flopped down onto the bed, pulling away from my cock.. apparently this was the BIGGEST cock he'd ever had up his ass, and he just couldn't do it. Talk about killing my little buzz.. :-( then I realized that it might be fun to train him to take my cock, starting out with my finger (which I had forgotten the last time I played with him, almost got squeezed to death up his ass).

SO, we played around in the bed, and next thing I know it's 3am, and my husband is calling looking for me... wish hubby had been closer, I'd have had him fuck me really good (because I was so god damn horny from all the fucking foreplay) and forced my newest little fun bitch to clean me up, while I allowed him to jerk himself off...

I finished up on the phone with my husband, telling him that I wasn't coming home, and not to worry about me, and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee before getting into bed and going to sleep with M. However when I looked in the mirror, M. had given me this huge fucking hickey on my neck!! I FREAKED. I totally LOVE telling my husband about all the hot escapades I have, (while we're fucking), but it's another thing for him to see evidence of said dalliance on my body!! Totally felt like I was 13 again, and it came rushing back that "toothpaste" is a good cure for them!! Got myself lathered in toothpaste and climbed back into bed... of course just like every fucking man who cums, M. was out like a light, and snoring like a freight train. I masturbated, and fell asleep.

The little slut woke me up this morning at 6am humping my leg like a fucking bitch in heat. It was kinda hot to climb between his legs, and slide my finger up his ass, watching while he jerked off and shot a huge load of cum over himself. I took the finger that had been up his ass, and wiped up a gob of cum onto it, and then forced it into his mouth... yummy yummy...

I left at 9ish this morning and had to go get an oil change, came home briefly to fuck my husband silly and ride his face, showered, changed and then ran out the door with him to go to the gym. Then I met up with Sugar Daddy at the mall - and of course because of my wild night, I wasn't in the mood to shop today either!! I just got home a short while ago, and still haven't slept :-( I'm going over to my old house in Columbia tonight to talk with she that will remain nameless... I wanna have her move out and I wanna set up the dungeon again so I can play properly when the mood strikes.

EH my other young little sexy slut & foot fetishist wants me to come out and meet him for a drink at cancun cantina later tonight, and as he's the one who suggested I get in touch with Lexi, I'm thinking that I may just have to go reward him with some pussy worship..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, have I been moved out of the number 2 spot? I know I wasn't bringing my A game last month, but damn Nichole, that's cold. I've called you a bunch of times over the last few weeks and you're now not returning my calls. These other slaves must be making you very happy. I could barely make it through this last blog post of yours without thinking how that should be me and you. I miss you, and that unmistakable sexy smell of yours and I know I slipped up.

You are the total package, and you have no idea how many times I've flirted with the idea of asking you to leave your other half for me and I'd do the same.

You can't imagine how much I want you right now. I love nothing more than making you feel good, and I miss that very wet pussy of yours. I miss talking to you every day, and even when you were on the other side of the world you still returned my calls.

I want to be the one that you choose to spend the night with.

Please let me take you out to dinner this weekend and start to make things the way they used to be.